What is a paralegal?
- Bankruptcy – Arizona Chapter 7 Petition Preparation
- Notary Services
- Child Support Establishment/Modification/Termination
- Severance of Parental Rights
- Legal Decision Making Establishment/Modification (formerly known as “legal custody”)
- Parenting Time (formerly known as “physical custody”) Establishment/Modification
- Informal Probate
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- LLC formation
- Name changes
- Trial preparation
- Third Party Rights/Grandparents Rights
- Orders of Protection/Injunctions Against Harassment
- Prenuptial Agreements
Need A ConsultaTION?
ABout TRI-STATE PARALEGAL
Tri-State Paralegal Services
Diana L. Morrison, the Owner of Tri-State Paralegal Services, has worked as a Paralegal in Bullhead City, Arizona for more than nine years handling mainly probate, estate planning and family law matters. She is certified by the Supreme Court of Arizona as a Legal Document Preparer and also an Arizona Notary Public. Ms. Morrison is a member of the Arizona Paralegal Association and the Arizona Association of Independent Paralegals.
Tri-State Paralegal Services, LLC is certified by the Arizona Supreme Court as a Legal Document Preparation company. We are located in Mohave County but service all Arizona counties. Not only do we handle preparation of your legal documents, we also handle filing your documents with the Court, setting up service of your pleadings and we track case deadlines.
From Our Clients
Fort Mohave, Arizona 86426